Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and so it only seemed appropriate to write a post with 15 things I am grateful for as we all get prepared for this holiday based around gratitude.
1. My husband who has been so supportive of me going after my dreams and encouraging me along the way.
2. Keiko & Shiloh, our foster huskies who have spent the past year with us while our good friends completed a fellowship out of the country.
3. The speed in which the Aestheticians Connect Facebook Group has grown and what a supportive and kind community of professionals it is.
4. The support of key mentors in my life who are my biggest cheerleaders as I grow AddoAesthetics and get closer to making my dreams a reality.
5. The United States Navy for stationing us at Pearl Harbor next year (I love you DC – just not the winters!)
6. Drinking a glass of hot chocolate by the fire.
7. Those of you with a glass half full attitude and see the good in everything.
8. The Canadian aestheticians that I have had the pleasure of working with over the past year – love you ladies!
9. For all the times that I laughed until I cried this year.
10. For all the times that I fell down and got back up again.
11. Laser hair removal, Hydrafacials, and great skincare.
12. Friends that I have known for 30 years (that makes me feel old!), friends Ihave known for 30 minutes, and everyone inbetween.
13. Books. Actual books that you hold in your hand, flip the pages, and read.
14. Bose noise canceling headphones (I travel a lot for work!).
15. Each and every one of you who has read my blog posts, shared my social media, and helped to build this wonderful community of health and beauty professionals!