"The greatest danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark"
I'm Daniela. I'm a licensed aesthetician, laser technician, and Founder of AddoAesthetics. If you're looking for my professional biography scroll down to the section titled Daniela Woerner Professional Biography, but if you're interested in learning more about who I am as a person, read on.
My journey to where I am today has been filled with ups and downs, successes and failures, and learning how to stand up after falling more than a few times. I could never have imagined that my journey would lead me to where I am today. Today, I am a published author, an international spa consultant, a speaker, a teacher, and a connector. I'm a military spouse, an entrepreneur, and someone who is a little obsessed with laser hair removal!
Like you, I am someone who wears many hats but if I had to sum it up in a nice, clean sentence I would say I am someone who loves life, lives it to the fullest, and finds the greatest joy in helping others reach their full potential.
I founded AddoAesthetics with the mission to share the business knowledge and skills that I have acquired through years of experience and trainings to help aestheticians, aesthetic experts, and other spa industry professionals increase their income and empower their ability to succeed in their businesses.
5 Fun Facts About Me
- I am a HUGE dog lover. My husband and I would love to have two Great Danes but will have to wait to introduce them into our family until we can actually settle in one place for more than three years.
- I'm Greek and Italian (married to a German - hence the last name) so that means I love to cook and I love to eat. Some of my most cherished memories are from evenings spent sitting around the table with family and friends sharing food and conversation.
- I am an ESFJ on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. I will never forget the first time I was introduced to MBTI, took the test, and read an exact description of myself under the personality traits of an ESFJ! It was crazy!
- I love to dance Argentine Tango. In fact - that is how I met my husband!
- I believe Laser Hair Removal is one of the greatest inventions of all time.
Daniela Woerner Professional Biography
Daniela Woerner is an international spa consultant, mentor to aestheticians, and the founder of AddoAesthetics, a company dedicated to elevating the spa industry as a whole. In the 11 years she has spent in the industry, she has worked with some of the top dermatologists in the field; consulted with global brands like SkinMedica, SkinCeuticals, iS Clinical, and SENTE; contributed her expertise to the branding and positioning of major product launches; spoken to and trained hundreds of spa employees on retail sales; and developed educational training programs for aestheticians in 82 countries worldwide.
Daniela received her aesthetic license in 2006 from Spa Luna Holistic School in Haiku, Maui, where she became a manager and aesthetician for one of the top medical spas in the state of Hawaii. After training through targeted coursework on both medical aesthetics and business management, she took her expertise to New England and became Director of Medical Services for a multi-million dollar spa. While there, she established and grew the spa’s medical aesthetics division from the ground up, developing treatment protocols, policies, and procedures that would catalyze the business.
It was during these years of education and hands-on experience in product knowledge, retail sales, clinical approaches, and advanced techniques that Daniela recognized the overwhelming need for business training and professional development in the spa industry. She took her passion for this mission and funneled it into her company, AddoAesthetics, which provides consulting services to major aesthetics brands and business training for aestheticians.
AddoAesthetics is home to Aestheticians Connect, a thriving group of nearly 9,000 aesthetic experts worldwide that also hosts in-person networking and educational events; the Aesthetics Experts Club, a hub for ongoing spa business education; the Successful Aestheticians Annual Marketing Planner, a yearly planner with 5 in-depth video masterclasses plus 12 unique step-by-step strategies to market your business; and Spa Retail Rockstar, a 5 module course that teaches aesthetic experts how to increase their retail sales by $500 in 30 days.
Daniela has been a consultant to top global brands like SkinMedica, SkinCeuticals, iS Clinical, and SENTE, providing insight into retail sales, customer experience, branding and positioning of products, and other advanced areas of business and management. She has worked with physician-dispensed skincare brands to develop extensive training programs for aestheticians as well as working with physicians to show how to best utilize aestheticians in their practice. Daniela has given trainings to spas around the country on building patient trust, implementing best practices, and improving communication to simultaneously increase profits and improve the customer experience.
Daniela is a member of of the Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP).
Daniela's Advanced Training Includes:
- Palomar laser systems
- Sciton laser systems
- Lumenis LightSheer Laser Hair Removal
- Venus Freeze, multi-polar radio frequency
- ThermiSmooth, RF
- Clear + Brilliant
- Advanced exfoliation techniques including dermaplaning
- NeoCutis advanced chemical peels
- SkinMedica advanced chemical peels
- SkinCeuticals micro-peels
- PCA chemical peels
- Medical microdermabrasion
- Extensive training in multiple medical grade skincare lines
- Mineral make-up application
- Canfield Reveal & Visia consultations