EP 217: Creating With Intention and From Experience with Gaelle KennedyMar 29, 2021
With the ecommerce world booming, launching a product line has been an increasingly exciting route to explore for aesthetic professionals looking for new ways to expand their expertise beyond brick and mortar.
However, whether it’s crafting a product from scratch or going by way of private label, building a successful product brand, as you’ll hear in this interview, is a feat of intention built on a foundation of experience.
In this episode of the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast, I had the opportunity to sit down with Gaelle Kennedy, who launched her career as an international model through her twenties before working for the renowned Aida Grey in Beverly Hills, when she then became an aesthetician and makeup artist.
In her early 60s, she launched Gaelle Organic, an Ecocert certified organic skincare company that she continues to lead and innovate within today.
Together we talk purpose, creating with intention, skincare philosophies, and building a brand that stands for something deeper.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Gaelle’s personal skincare journey that led her to becoming a licensed aesthetician and her beginnings in the industry
- What prompted her to start her own skincare products and how it developed into a bigger brand than she initially envisioned
- Why Gaelle’s approach to skincare and her philosophy is rooted in organic ingredients
- The key role of intention, patience, and experience and how they all work in concert to bring a purposeful brand to life
References Mentioned in Episode #217: Creating With Intention and From Experience with Gaelle Kennedy
- Learn more about Gaelle Organic via their website
- Connect with Gaelle Organic on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more about the organic certification organization, Ecocert
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!