EP 221: Achieving Work/Life Harmony with Megan SumrellApr 12, 2021
No matter the size of your business or personal circumstances, there’s one thing every entrepreneur grapples with at some point in their journey (and hopefully not through all of it)...time management.
If you find yourself regularly griping about there not being enough hours in the day or feeling constantly strapped and under pressure to perform and create results in warp speed leaving you feeling frazzled and fatigued, this episode is for you.
In this episode, I’m joined by the incredible Megan Sumrell, a time management and productivity coach who teaches women in search of Work/Life Harmony specific strategies to get on top of their time, calendar and goals while getting rid of stress, overwhelm, and exhaustion.
Her proprietary planning approach is the only "feminine" planning system that works from the "bottom up” and acknowledges that women have a lot on their plates and gives pragmatic, real-world strategies to help women manage #allthethings.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Megan has a bottom-up approach to time management and productivity and why the way we have always been taught doesn’t work for everyone
- The keys of getting into a deep work and “flow state” to accomplish more in a set block of time and how to approach our calendars from a place of abundance
- Megan’s top tools, exercises, and tips for finding what works best for your specific blend of work/life harmony and why it’s not one-size-fits-all plus her C.O.P.E. method approach to getting your task list under control once and for all
References Mentioned in Episode #222: Achieving Work/Life Harmony with Megan Sumrell
- Learn more about Megan and her work via her website and get Megan’s FREE Ditch the Overwhelm cheat sheet at theworklifeharmony.com
- Connected with Megan on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Listen and subscribe to Megan’s podcast, Work+Life Harmony for Overwhelmed Women
- Listen to past Spa Marketing Made Easy episodes on Auditing Your Calendar (Ep. 164) and Conducting a Yearly Review (Ep. 179)
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!