EP 281: My Entrepreneurial Journey - a Q&A with Mechelle BarrasMay 23, 2022
In this week’s episode, we’re flipping the mic as I act as guest on my dear friend and client Mechelle Barras’ podcast, Mindset Great!
If you’ve been a listener of Spa Marketing Made Easy for awhile, you’ve likely heard Mechelle’s story (and if not, be sure to go back and give it a listen - link below!), and I was honored when she asked to interview me on her podcast.
And since we have so many new listeners who may not be as familiar with my entrepreneurial story, I hope this interview serves as a good introduction, and that you can walk away with a few nuggets of wisdom.
Because, as you’ll hear, one of my favorite business mantras is that “a rising tide lifts all boats,” and since I’ve certainly picked up countless lessons over the last eight years, I’m happy to be able to share them with you, my fellow CEO!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How I started my entrepreneurial journey and why I consider myself an “accidental entrepreneur”
- What support systems I’ve had and continue to put in place to be able to accomplish my personal and professional goals
- My approach to planning within my business and how my personal life serves as the driving force behind all my decisions
- Why I’m partnering with the Liberté Foundation to provide grants to women in the spa and beauty industry
References Mentioned in Episode #281: My Entrepreneurial Journey - a Q&A with Mechelle Barras
- Subscribe to the Mindset Great podcast and learn more about Mechelle and her work on her website and connect with her via Instagram @Mechelle_Barras
- Listen to my episode with Mechelle, “Episode 256: Mapping and Fulfilling Your Goals for Greatness with Mechelle Barras”
- Learn more about the Liberté Foundation grants for women in the beauty industry by clicking here
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.