EP 017: Finding and Creating Your Aesthetic Niche with Regina BrowsJun 01, 2019
You’ve likely heard the saying, “there are riches in the niches,” but if you haven’t, you’re going to learn the truth behind that saying today.
In this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I’m chatting with Regina Felix aka Regina Brows of Build Your Brow Biz on how she became known as the go-to brow lady for natural brows, and how that expertise exploded her business.
It’s a common misconception among business owners that if you niche down too much or you get too specific in your specialty, you’re limiting your opportunities and cutting out too many potential clients.
But let’s think about that for a second, do you really want to be serving everyone?
We all have clients we can think of and think, “I couldn’t handle more clients like that,” or on the flip side, “If I could have ten more clients like her, I’d be ecstatic!”
The way you bring in more of those dreamy, I-wish-I-could-clone-them clients is by turning down the volume on speaking to the masses and instead, getting specific and finding your aesthetic specialty so that your ideal client can hear you loud and clear through all the rest of the marketing noise.
In this episode you’ll also learn:
- Regina’s journey from a generalist to a specialist and how she saw her business expand by shrinking her offerings
- How she began sharing her specialized expertise on social media and how her brand and rates were affected
- The mindset shifts she’s made as her brick-and-mortar business has now added an online platform
References Mentioned in Episode #017: Finding and Creating Your Aesthetic Niche with Regina Brows
- Learn more about Regina and her online trainings and courses at Build Your Brow Biz.
- Join Regina’s free Facebook group, Love Your Natural Brow Biz with Regina Brows.
- Connect with Regina on Facebook and Instagram.
- Join the Aestheticians Connect Facebook group to ask questions and leave feedback on this episode!