EP 034: Discovering Your Inner Beauty with Sara DruryJun 01, 2019
Nothing irks me more than someone who views careers in the beauty industry as pure vanity, because as any aesthetician knows, beauty is so much more than skin deep.
In our experience working with our client’s skin, brows and lashes, makeup, or any other aesthetic avenue, the core of what we do is building confidence and bolstering the feeling of being beautiful from the inside out.
Our work may treat a surface issue of acne scarring or hiding hyperpigmentation, but the real thing we’re addressing is that voice inside that makes our client’s feel like they’re not enough.
Of course, we know that they are already beautiful and more than enough, but if our gifts in aesthetic artistry can help them see that in themselves, well, that’s why we do what we do.
If you’re anything like me, when I think of that deeper why behind our work as aesthetic experts, it really fires me up and gets my passion pumping for our industry even stronger than it already does.
So can you imagine how we can make our clients feel when in addition to treating the surface we can help them with discovering their inner beauty?
In this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I’m talking with makeup artist, beauty expert, and self-love activist, Sara Drury, to discuss the role of inner beauty in our work as aesthetic experts and how her shift in helping her clients discover their inner beauty has grown her business and how it can change yours, too.
If you’ve been thinking of ways to go deeper with your work, expand your earning potential and revenue streams by leveraging your passion in a new way, you’ll want to give this episode a listen!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Sara began her entrepreneurial journey, and she’s gotten to where she is now
- What she did to transition her focus from purely aesthetics to also encompassing inner beauty and how that has impacted her work
- The opportunities Sara identified in her business and how she adjusted her business model for greater scalability
- How to own your aesthetic expertise and incorporate it into new revenue streams
References Mentioned in Episode #034: Discovering Your Inner Beauty with Sara Drury
- Learn more about Sara’s work on her website.
- Steal a makeup artist’s secrets and sign up for Sara’s free video training, “Top 10 Makeup Mistakes and How to Fix Them”
- Connect with Sara on Facebook and Instagram.
- Join the Spa Marketing Made Easy community on Facebook for more marketing conversation, insights and tips.