EP 043: Chemical Peels #BeautyBombJun 01, 2019
Welcome to our weekly #Beautybomb, a burst of info on the latest and greatest ingredients, products, and treatments in the spa industry to help you expand your knowledge and fine tune your client communications.
In this week’s #Beautybomb, I’m talking about the incredibly versatile treatment, chemical peels. Not only do I love performing chemical peels, but I love receiving them for their array of benefits as well as high-level of customization.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What a chemical peel does in regards to the physiology of the skin as well as the main benefits of utilizing chemical peels
- Why shedding like a snake isn’t an indicator of success when achieving results for your clients and patients
- Plus, the primary things you need to know about depth, types of acid, and the most critical factor of chemical peels, pH
To keep the conversation going, ask questions, request future #Beautybomb topics and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
Additional Resources and Readings:
- Evidence and Considerations in the Application of Chemical Peels in Skin Disorders and Aesthetic Resurfacing
- A Practical Approach to Chemical Peels - A Review of Fundamentals and Step-by-step Algorithmic Protocol for Treatment