EP 048: Ramping Up Your Retail With Private Labeling with Nicole Di RoccoJun 01, 2019
When we talk about private labeling in spa, usually we’re focused on the skincare side of retail, but have you ever thought about creating a branded line of non-skincare retail? Whether it’s robes, slippers, cosmetic bags, towels…the options are plentiful, and they hold a ton of opportunity for boosting your profits.
On today’s episode, I’m chatting with my good friend Nicole Di Rocco who is the founder and creative mastermind behind Nicolita Swimwear, the go-to brand for curve-flattering no-pinch fit swimwear. In addition to her fashion line, Nicole is also the founder of Launch Your Line, where she helps her students confidently develop, produce and sell their next fashion product. And in this episode, she’s sharing her top secrets for how spa professionals can get started creating their own retail products.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The story of how Nicole got into the fashion industry and how she works with businesses through wholesale and private labeling relationships
- What factors to assess when first deciding to bring non-skincare retail products into your spa
- The process of getting started with private labeling and what elements you need to get started working with an apparel brand to create a sample
- The benefits of private labeling as an additional division of revenue and creative ideas for how to use your fashion retail to improve your brand experience and increase your units per transaction
References Mentioned in Episode #048: Ramping Up Your Retail With Private Labeling with Nicole Di Rocco
- Connect with Nicole on her website, and on Instagram and Facebook.
- Listen to Nicole’s podcast, Fast Track Your Fashion Brand.
- Shop Nicole’s full fashion line and Bikini Bags at Nicolita Swimwear.
Click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community where you can keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers.