EP 106: Starting the Journey to 7 Figures - A Behind-the-Scenes with Sykes & Lanno SkinbarDec 16, 2019
One of my core beliefs in building a successful business is that no one should do it alone.
Of course, it’s your business, so you can choose your own path, but as the saying goes, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
Although, let me fill you in on my experience...going alone doesn’t lend itself to going fast, either.
My belief is that when you have the ultimate trifecta of support, ongoing education, and accountability, you go a lot further a lot faster.
And to prove that point, I’m diving into an experiment with a couple of the women inside my Growth Factor high-level group coaching program to show you the *real* behind-the-scenes of what it takes to build a seven-figure spa.
Over the course of the next year, I’ll be checking in and following up with Sara and Melissa here on Spa Marketing Made Easy so you can see all the possibilities and realities, filter-free.
In fact, this is an idea Sara pitched to me to share her and Melissa’s year-long journey through Growth Factor, and it was an immediate full-body “yes!”
So often I talk with aestheticians who are stuck in a paradox between comparison-itis and possibilities.
Perhaps you’re looking at another spa owner and wondering, “why can’t I have a business like that?” or “why haven’t I reached that point yet? I’ve been in business so much longer.”
You’re constantly asking yourself, “What piece of the puzzle am I missing?”
While there may be some pieces you are missing that need to be filled with those aforementioned elements of education and support, you may also be blurry on the reality and possibilities of what it takes to build your spa to seven-figures.
It takes hard work, tough decisions, and yes, sometimes taking two steps back so you can take four steps forward.
Those are the things people don’t love to talk about, let alone share on Instagram, but we’ll be sharing it here.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Sara and Melissa want to share their year-long journey to growing their spa to seven figures
- A look at what their first year in business has been like (that’s right, these ladies are still in year one!)
- How they’re approaching year two and they’re biggest goals they’re planning on tackling first within the Growth Factor program
References Mentioned in Episode #106: Starting the Journey to Becoming a 7-Figure Spa
- Connect with Sara and Melissa and follow their business, Sykes & Lanno Skinbar on Instagram and Facebook.
- Want to learn more about joining the Growth Factor coaching program? There are still a couple of spots left for 2020, click here to learn more and if you’re interested email us at hello (at) addoaesthetics.com
To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.