EP 139: (Greatest Hits) 10 Ways to 10X Your Revenue with Facebook Ads with Tara ZirkerJun 15, 2020
As you re-enter our business after a season of quarantine, you are likely looking at your business with fresh eyes and a sense that now more than ever you need to embrace proven marketing strategies that work to breathe sustainability into your marketing efforts.
One of the best ways I’ve found to do that is through Facebook ads, which is why for this week’s episode, we’re bringing you a repeat of one of our most downloaded episodes of 2019.
Now I know Facebook ads may feel scary. As if you’re gambling your money away and it’s a total coin toss as to whether you’ll get it back. I 100% understand because that’s how I felt about Facebook ads when I first started with them, too.
However, when you have a strategy, and when you understand the skillset, Facebook ads can act as the system that operates like a 24/7 salesperson that brings in new, qualified leads even while you’re on vacation, or playing with your kids, or even in the treatment room with another client.
THAT is the power of Facebook ads, and they’re no longer a question of “should” you be doing them for your aesthetic business, but how should you be using them to maximize your marketing budget and get more of your ideal clients aware of your business.
On this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I’m joined by my dear friend and repeat guest, Tara Zirker, who I’ve dubbed as the Facebook Ads goddess because, you guys, she makes magic happen through the power of Facebook ads.
In her career, she has worked with business owners in all industries, but especially owners of clinics in the aesthetic and wellness space, and has helped generate millions of dollars in profit.
And now through her membership, Successful Ads Club, Tara’s helping entrepreneurs like you harness the power of Facebook ads with top-notch education and strategies roadmaps.
In today’s Greatest Hits episode, Tara’s delivering ten of the best time-tested strategies that we know WORK for spa and aesthetic business to help you get going with Facebook ads in as little as a couple of hours.
Whether you’ve never ventured into Facebook ads before, you’ve already dipped your toe in the water and are ready for taking your ads up a level, or you’re a pro looking for fresh ideas, there’s a little something for every aesthetician in this episode!
So pull up an earbud and a pen, and let’s talk strategy!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to leverage Facebook ads for your aesthetic business and how to approach getting started
- The 5 things you need to have in place before running any of the VIP strategies in this episode
- 10 strategic ideas for Facebook and Instagram ads that you can begin running today
- Promotional ideas as well as out-of-the-box marketing ideas to help you stand out from the crowd and expand your market
References Mentioned in Episode #139: (Greatest Hits) 10 Ways to 10X Your Revenue with Facebook Ads with Tara Zirker
- Click here to learn more and join The Successful Ads Club
- Watch my free training with Tara, “Turn $10 a Day into Steady Clients with Facebook Ads”
- Connect with Tara on Facebook and Instagram
- Execute your Messenger strategy with a tool like ManyChat
- Learn more about and become a Spa Retail Rockstar
- Read Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!