EP 144: Using Facebook Ads to Generate Leads on Autopilot with Jackie EllisJul 20, 2020
There are two critical pieces to any service-based business: gaining clients and retaining clients.
As an aesthetic expert, retention is really where your focus should be as this is:
1) where you have the greatest chance of success because once someone is on your table, you have the opportunity to provide a tremendous experience and educate them on the importance of continually working with you
2) retention is what will increase the client’s lifetime value to your business
However, instead of focusing on retention of the clients who have already made their way through your doors, what I see many aestheticians and spa owners heavily focusing their time and energy on is lead generation.
It’s a constant cycle of chasing the next client, and it’s exhausting.
What if, instead of spending all your marketing time trying to get brand new people through your doors, you focus your attention on those who are the easiest to sell to (aka the people who have already bought from you before), and let Facebook ads take care of the lead generation on autopilot?
Sound too good to be true?
Meet Jackie Ellis, my personal Facebook ads extraordinaire on team AddoAesthetics who has managed Facebook ads for businesses of all sizes and scale.
As a former fitness professional turned digital marketer, Jackie spent 18 years in the fitness industry doing everything from teaching classes and training clients to eventually managing a local health and tennis club, which is where she found her true passion in marketing and copywriting.
She knows all about the pull to constantly drive new clients through the door of a brick-and-mortar business, but as you’ll hear her explain in this episode, there is a better way, and that way is called Facebook ads.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why many aestheticians are wearing all the hats, and how it’s not sustainable
- How the framework of figuring out Facebook ads and marketing works just like the processes of your aesthetic expertise
- Why it’s critical to understand the power of Facebook ads and how to leverage them in your aesthetic practice
- What to consider when outsourcing your Facebook ads creation and management
References Mentioned in Episode #144: Using Facebook Ads to Generate Leads on Autopilot with Jackie Ellis
- Learn more about Jackie and her work on her website
- Connect with Jackie on Instagram @iamjackieellis
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!