EP 178: Reflecting on a Year of Growth and Scaling with Sara and Melissa of Sykes & LannoDec 21, 2020
While many are happy to see 2020 come to a close, this ending is bittersweet as my time chronicling a year of growth on the show with my Growth Factor students, Sara and Melissa, the founders of Sykes & Lanno, is wrapping up in this episode.
( If you haven’t listened to their episodes, I think you’ll enjoy going through the series starting at the beginning to hear it all unfold - head to the links to all our past episodes down in the Resources section.)
At the start of the year we mapped out their goals and milestones for 2020, and by Quarter 2 we were discussing their rapid pivots amidst the global pandemic, and in this episode, we’re taking stock of the incredible expansion they’ve been able to achieve this year despite all the struggle in our industry and the world has faced.
In a rapid recap it looked like this - map out events and promotions for the year, get an ecommerce store launched literally overnight, host virtual trainings, go live on a daily/weekly basis and launch a premium bespoke Beauty Collection that amplified their esthetic expertise as retailers to their own consumers as well as other industry professionals.
It’s been a whirlwind year, but their story is one of strength, persistence, and tenacity, and in this final episode, we’re wrapping it all up in a bow and popping the confetti for a year that’ll go down in their business books as a glowing success.
References Mentioned in Episode #178: Reflecting on a Year of Growth and Scaling with Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno
- Join Sara and Melissa’s Facebook group for professionals, Sykes & Lanno Beauty for Professionals
- Connect with Sykes & Lanno Skinbar on their website, Instagram, and Facebook
- If you’re interested in learning more about wholesaling, get in touch with Sara and Melisa at [email protected].
- Follow their Growth Factor journey in Episode #106, Episode #113, Episode #121, Episode #130, and Episode #137, Episode #145, Episode #154, Episode #170, Episode #173
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!