EP 219: Getting Found through Search and SEO with Neil PatelApr 05, 2021
It’s no secret that holding one of the coveted top spots on Google search results is the most effective way to drive traffic to your website, especially as a brick and mortar spa, but what can really feel like a secret is how you get there. SEO feels like an elusive code that you can’t crack, but you know that if you could just work your way to the top of page one, you’d be primed for better lead generation and growth. Well, my guest and I are going to demystify some of that code today.
In this episode, I’m sitting down with the king of SEO, Neil Patel. If you’re not familiar with Neil, he’s a digital marketing and ad agency owner, software tool founder, New York Times Bestselling author, a Forbes top 10 marketer, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. Neil was also recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations - so, yeah, you could say he’s an expert worth watching, listening, and learning from.
Tune in as we talk about getting found on Google, the current state of search marketing, ecommerce and email marketing, and the simple elements it all boils down to.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Neil’s journey to the digital marketing world and starting an agency + founding an SEO software company
- Neil’s top tips for the SEO beginner and the number one think every small business should have when it comes to getting found through search engines
- How spa owners can use his tool, Ubersuggest, to find what what your ideal client is searching for online and what to do with those keywords
- How email marketing ties into content and search + Neil’s tips around using email marketing in conjunction with ecommerce
References Mentioned in Episode #219: Getting Found through Search and SEO with Neil Patel
- Connect with Neil and all his resources over on his website, neilpatel.com
- Find Neil on social media - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Check out Neil’s SEO tool, Ubersuggest
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!