EP 223: The Power of Pinterest for Your Spa's Ecommerce Store with Kate AhlApr 19, 2021
When you think of Pinterest, you likely think of finding easy weeknight recipes, curating an inspiration board for your kid’s birthday party, and interior design ideas, but did you know that Pinterest is quickly becoming one of the most profitable platforms for product sellers?
With the introduction of the Shop tab, Product Pins, and a Shopify integration, Pinterest has really upped the ante for ecommerce sellers, and online skincare stores are no exception.
In this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I sat down with Pinterest expert and founder of Simple Pin Media, Kate Ahl, who teaches entrepreneurs, product sellers and bloggers how to find and convert their perfect person on Pinterest.
Settle in as we discuss this search-focused platform and how you can best leverage it to see ecommerce success for your spa.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Pinterest operates in the social media landscape and how you can make the leap from personal user to brand marketer on Pinterest
- Pinterest’s increased focus on Shopping capabilities for consumers that are helping to further bolster ecommerce sales
- Kate’s two-pronged approach for product sellers on how they can set forth with their Pinterest strategy and why having multiple entry points for your potential customer is key
- Kate’s top tips for optimizing your profile and pinning for optimal performance
References Mentioned in Episode #223: The Power of Pinterest for Your Spa's Ecommerce Store with Kate Ahl:
- Learn more about Kate’s company, Simple Pin Media via their website
- Connect with Simple Pin Media on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe to the Simple Pin Podcast
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!