EP 229: Defining and Living Your Core Values with Terrance BonnerMay 10, 2021
If I were to ask you, “what are your core values?” You might ponder for a moment and think “respect, integrity...you know, the Golden Rule!” Core values are all things we intrinsically have and have developed through our life experiences, but where they become powerful in guiding our journey and growth as people and entrepreneurs is when we define them.
On this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I’m joined by Terrance Bonner, an esthetician and licensed massage therapist, a massage therapy instructor, and CE provider with a diverse approach to massage and skincare, which has led him to be featured on CBS, FOX, NBC, and The New York Times.
Terrance is also the author of, “Determination+Core Values=Success,” a workbook-style guide that helps you build a successful business on the foundation of your core values. Listen in as Terrance shares his story behind his core values and insights on how you can find yours to lead you to new opportunities.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What core values are and the role they play in seeing your dreams come to fruition and building a brand and successful business
- Why it’s critical to define your personal core values and how they can take shape and display themselves in your business practices and leadership style
- Terrance’s backstory behind his core values and how they’ve guided his career and business path
- How to know when you’re living your core values and are in alignment with them
References Mentioned in Episode #229: Defining and Living Your Core Values with Terrance Bonner
- Learn more about Terrance and his company, The Bonner Institute via his website and get a copy of his book, “Determination + Core Values = Success”
- Visit Terrance’s personal website
- Connect with Terrance on social media via Facebook and Instagram
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!