EP 244: From Solo Aesthetician to Retired Spa Owner in 18 Months with Andrea KleinAug 23, 2021
She launched her spa’s brick and mortar location at the end of 2019 as a solo aesthetician, experienced two shutdowns of her spa in 2020 due to the pandemic, and today, has completely removed herself from the treatment room, and essentially has retired herself from her spa.
And these days, she’s gearing up to launch a skincare brand that’s going to change the lives of women all over the world.
In this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I had the honor of interviewing my client, student, and friend, Andrea Klein.
Together, we’re going behind-the-scenes of her 18-month journey from solo aesthetician to spa CEO including the highs and lows, the key steps that made it possible, plus the things she wishes she would’ve done sooner.
Andrea’s story is one that I just cherish because it’s a story of possibility, of seeing the staircase and taking it one step at a time, and finding passion and purpose in the journey.
When you read a headline like “From Solo Aesthetician to Retired Spa Owner in 18 Months” and think, “I want to know how to do that…,” the first step is simply understanding that it IS possible.
And as you’ll hear in Andrea’s story, seeing possibility for and within herself was a big piece of her own journey.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Andrea’s journey from opening her spa in late 2019 to today and all the highs and lows along the journey from starting as a solo to now being retired from her brick and mortar.
- What mindset shifts Andrea had to make throughout the process and what tactical steps she took to make steady and incremental process
- How stepping out of the treatment room has provided the freedom and space to focus on new ventures, specifically, Andrea’s new brand, Liberté Skincare Company
- Andrea’s biggest insights, takeaways and tips from what she’s learned along her journey, what she would do differently, and what she would tell anyone hearing her story today who hopes to be in a similar position as a spa CEO
References Mentioned in Episode #244: From Solo Aesthetician to Retired Spa Owner in 18 Months with Andrea Klein
- Learn more about Andrea’s brand, Liberté Skincare Company, via their website and connect on Instagram
- Connect with Andrea on Instagram
- Listen to Episode 211: Going from Underestimated to Unstoppable with Jamie Kern Lima
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!