EP 247: Building a Business Around the Life You Want with JoElle LeeSep 13, 2021
It’s been in the intro of the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast since it’s debut in 2018, and it’s my central mission here at Addo Aesthetics: to help aestheticians and spa owners build a life and business they love.
Someone who embodies that notion to a tee is my friend, JoElle Lee, who in the last 17 months has built an extraordinary online-based business, but as you'll hear in this episode, there were many turning points that led to the place where she is today.
If you don't know JoElle, she is a skincare expert and celebrity aesthetician (she was Michelle Obama’s personal aesthetician during her time as FLOTUS), a professional speaker, published author, and educator, trainer and skincare business consultant.
Tune in as we talk about how to navigate being an expert in your field while pivoting your business to fit the chapter of life you’re currently in so you can experience both a life and business you love.
In this episode, we discuss:
- JoElle’s path through the aesthetics field to get to where she is today and how each chapter of her journey served her differently and properly at the point she was at
- The questions JoElle asked herself when making a pivot and how she navigated making strategic changes in her career
- Tips and steps for moving forward to make your goals happen even when it feels like there aren’t enough hours in the day
- Why it’s critical to overcome the mindset hurdles and limiting beliefs in order to begin building a business that aligns with the vision you hold for your life
References Mentioned in Episode #247: Building a Business Around the Life You Want with JoElle Lee
- Connect with JoElle and her educational trainings, course, and resources on her website joellelee.com
- Connect with JoElle on social on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Listen to my previous episode with JoElle - Episode 148: Developing the Critical Skill of Treating Multicultural Skin with JoElle Lee
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!