EP 249: Demystifying Funnels with Stacy TuschlSep 27, 2021
If you’re a long-time listener to Spa Marketing Made Easy, this topic won’t be new to you, but it may be one that’s left you scratching your head.
And if you’re newer to the business scene or not a digital marketing nerd, I promise you’re in good company because if there’s one thing in marketing that can get even the most seasoned biz owner stumped — it’s funnels.
Thankfully, my guest on this episode and return guest on the podcast, Stacy Tuschl, is here to demystify and simplify the process of building and running funnels in your overall marketing strategy.
Stacy is a business coach and marketing strategist, best-selling author, and the creator of the Foot Traffic Podcast.
Stacy has been in business since she was 18 when she started hosting dance classes in her parents' backyard that she has now transformed into a 7-figure performing arts multi-location empire.
When it comes to marketing, she’s gone from door hangers to digital, and her wealth of insight isn’t to be missed!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why business owners today can no longer sit on the sidelines of the digital marketing movement and why funnels are the key to modern marketing success
- Stacy’s journey as a business owner from the door-to-door days to the current digital trends of today and why every digital strategy blows ROI out of the water compared to traditional marketing methods
- The number one mindset shift you need to overcome to be successful with funnels
- The key pieces that compose your funnel and what facets to evaluate when testing and tweaking it to make it the most effective at bringing in new leads and/or converting clients and customers
References Mentioned in Episode #249: Demystifying Funnels with Stacy Tuschl
- Learn more about Stacy and her work by visiting her website and connect with Stacy on Facebook and Instagram
- Listen to the Foot Traffic Podcast and join the Foot Traffic Community
- Listen to my first episode with Stacy as a guest, Episode #079: The Spa Marketing Keys to Increasing Your Foot Traffic with Stacy Tuschl
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!