EP 251: Hosting 5-Figure Spa Events with Taylor MoodyOct 11, 2021
Beautiful events have always been one of my favorite ways to bring an infusion of buzz, leads, and sales into a spa, and of course, over the last year and a half, events have been either entirely virtual or non-existent.
Now with in-person events inching back into the repertoire of ways we can market, I was thrilled to talk shop and strategy with my Growth Factor student and brilliant businesswoman, Taylor Moody.
Taylor is a licensed aesthetician and the CEO of Allure Aesthetics in Flagstaff, Arizona, which she founded at just 20 years old.
Within three years of starting her business as a solo aesthetician, she quickly became the fastest growing med spa in Flagstaff with a team of seven and growing!
In this episode, we’re diving into all the details of her latest marketing initiative, an exquisitely executed event that brought in over 5-figures of revenue in one day.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Taylor chose to go with an event as her big marketing push and sales driver
- The breakdown of time and financials that went into pulling off the event and making it a huge success in turnout and sales
- How she structured her event operations and giveaways, plus the biggest mindset pieces that contributed to her event’s success
- Her top tips for pre-event planning, post-event wrap-up, and what she’ll do differently next time
References Mentioned in Episode #251: Hosting 5-Figure Spa Events with Taylor Moody
- Learn more and visit Taylor’s spa, Allure Aesthetics, via her website
- Get on the Growth Factor Framework program waitlist.
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!