EP 255: How to Use Facebook Groups to Get New ClientsNov 22, 2021
Let’s face it - Facebook doesn’t work like it once did.
Organic page reach is lower than low and recent changes to the ad platform and its ability to target means it’s time to branch out, and Facebook groups are the place to do it!
The good news is that this isn’t about you creating and managing a Facebook group, it’s about tapping into and leveraging the active niche communities already taking place on Facebook.
If creeping ad costs and low organic reach has you feeling like it’s all not worth it for the ROI, or lack thereof, you’ll definitely want to tune in to this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy as I give you the step-by-step Facebook group strategy for getting more clients for your spa in a matter of a week!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Facebook groups can serve as a long-term client acquisition strategy
- The results one of my Growth Factor Framework students is experiencing using this strategy for the last 5-6 months
- The step-by-step strategy of using Facebook groups to drive in new clientele and the considerations around getting your ROI
- My swipeable post sample copy to get you started bringing in new clients asap
References Mentioned in Episode #255: How to Use Facebook Groups to Get New Clients
- Recent changes to the Facebook advertising platform based on iOS changes
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!