EP 262: Writing Copy and Hiring a Copywriter To Close More Sales with Nicki KrawczykJan 10, 2022
If you’re a spa owner who has a tough time with finding their words, especially when it comes to the written variety aka wording for your website, brochures, and emails, you’re going to love this episode covering all things copywriting for your business.
From top copy tips to best practices for hiring a copywriter who can capture your voice and take writing off your plate, this is an episode every Spa CEO can learn from.
Joining me in this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy is my guest, Nicki Krawczyk, a copywriter with 15+ years of experience, writing for multi-billion-dollar companies, solopreneurs, and every size business in between.
In addition to being a copywriter, she’s also taught thousands of others how to become professional copywriters and build thriving careers of their own via her website,
For her, being "filthy rich" means having a job you love, being good at what you do, and making great money doing it, and in her new book, “Copywriting Strategies” she’s sharing all her secrets for entrepreneurs who want to write better copy and hire it out effortlessly.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What copywriting is and why it’s so crucial to your business to have strong copy
- Key traits to look for when working to hire or outsource to a copywriter
- Nicki’s top copywriting tips for business owners who want to sharpen their own copywriting skills
- Her top insights on hiring a great copywriter who’s going to provide you with a solid ROI
- Top missed opportunities in spa where your copy will help stand out amongst the crown and command premium clients
References Mentioned in Episode #262: Writing Copy and Hiring a Copywriter To Close More Sales with Nicki Krawczyk
- Connect with Nicki’s work via her website, FilthyRichWriter.com, and on social media via Facebook and Instagram.
- Get a copy of her new book, “Copywriting Strategies - A No-Nonsense Guide to Writing Persuasive Copy for Your Business”
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!