EP 263: Crafting Your Spa’s Social Media Content StrategyJan 17, 2022
What works with social media marketing for your spa may be ever-changing, but if there’s one thing that’s constant, it’s that social media isn’t going anywhere.
If you find yourself posting off-the-cuff, or not at all because you just can’t find the time or a picture/video to post, or topic to write a caption about, this is a sign that you need a strategy and a system for your spa’s social media.
In this episode, I’m walking you through my 3-step process for crafting a plan for your spa’s social media so that it actually works for you (and not the other way around).
P.S. - If you want to be the first to hear episode’s like this, be sure to join the Spa Marketing Made Easy community where you can join in on my Facebook Live broadcasts before they hit the podcast queue + you'll have a chance to ask Q’s and receive support in real-time!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The ultimate purpose of social media and how understanding this purpose puts all your effort into perspective
- Why content topic mapping saves you time in the long run and how to make your topics cohesive so that they actually result in sales
- How to look at your social media activities and tasks through the lens of CEO time
- My top tips for how to efficiently and effectively create content for social media
References Mentioned in Episode #263: Crafting Your Spa’s Social Media Content Strategy
- Learn more about our social media marketing course for spa owners and professionals, Post With Purpose, by clicking here
- Get access to our free Hashtag Research Training inside the Spa Marketing Made Easy resource vault
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!