EP 265: Becoming a Spa Industry EducatorJan 31, 2022
Maybe you’ve got your sights set on getting out of the treatment room, but you’re not quite ready for full-blown retirement.
Or perhaps you’ve successfully shifted yourself out of client services, your spa is running like a well-oiled machine and you’ve got time to pursue other avenues and income streams.
Whether you’re ready to take the leap now or you’re looking at what options and opportunities exist for you beyond the walls of your spa, this episode will give you my top tips for what you need to succeed in the space of online education as a spa industry professional!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- My 5 key tips for becoming an online spa spa educator
- Questions to ask yourself as you embark on carving out your niche and standing out from other spa educators
- The benefits and the common myths and misconceptions of being an industry educator
- The tangible steps and strategies I’ve taken and used to grow my online-based consulting turned education business in the last 7+ years
References Mentioned in Episode #265: Becoming a Spa Industry Educator
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!