EP 275: Becoming a Micro-Celebrity for Ultimate Industry Authority with Ron ReichApr 11, 2022
Have you ever dreamed about being an aesthetic expert who’s a household name?
Or the owner of a spa that the stars frequent?
Maybe you want to be industry-known as a thought leader and educator?
No matter what level of stardom you envision for yourself, the first step (and maybe the peak you aspire to) is becoming a micro-celebrity.
Joining me in this episode to explain what being a micro-celebrity means, what it entails, and how to become one is Ron Reich.
Ron is a marketing and launch strategist for mission-driven experts and coaches who want to scale from 6 to 7 figures and beyond. Together we’re talking all about how to up-level your authority to skyrocket your industry influence.
Even if you have no intention of becoming a “celebrity aesthetician,” I want you to go into this episode with an open mind about what it means to be a “celebrity,” especially on the local level or within the inner-industry space (not necessarily a celebrity on the customer-facing side).
This is all about influence and brand-building, and as an aesthetic expert and Spa CEO, influence is key no matter what your vision for future growth.
And like Ron mentions, “We don’t need to be a celebrity to a million people or even a thousand people to be influential.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of positioning yourself as an industry influencer
- What it means to be a “micro-celebrity” and what steps you need to take to become one
- Why getting clear on your niche is crucial to building your authority
- Ron’s top tips on getting clear on your values and creating a brand-aligned atmosphere
References Mentioned in Episode #275: Becoming a Micro-Celebrity for Ultimate Industry Authority
- Connect with Ron and learn more about his work on his website
- Connect with Ron in Instagram and Facebook
- Get your ticket for the Virtual Aesthetic Marketing Seminar (May 16 - 17, 2022) by clicking here.
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
Join the Aesthetic Marketing Seminar, the premiere spa marketing event of the year, on May 16 + 17, 2022 to learn the most relevant strategies and systems that today’s spa owners need to shift from biz chaos to Spa CEO.