EP 276: Why You Need a System for Systems CreationApr 18, 2022
A system for your systems?
I know, it sounds like systems inception, and maybe it is, but it’s also the critical key that unlocks the ability to truly have a systems-based business.
Because here’s the thing, you can have systems documented here and there and you could even have a decent number of SOPs being utilized inside your spa…
But what happens when a piece of the process changes?
Or someone new gets hired?
Or a new system needs to be created?
In this episode, we’re diving into the process of crafting a system for your systems.
By having an overarching system for ensuring and overseeing how to create, develop, and nurture all the other systems in your spa, you’re providing the ultimate structure for continual systems-based success for not only you as the Spa CEO, but also your existing and future team members as well as your business.
If you want to get (or keep) operations humming along and maintaining your business’ progress as a well-oiled machine, this episode isn’t to be missed!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to have a system for creating your systems and why this is a critical piece to running a true systems-based business
- The mindset shift you need around systems to make this process work for you in the long-run and the quarterly practice you need to put on the calendar to make your systems goals a reality
- A breakdown of how we organize, update, and manage our systems so that they evolve alongside the evolution of the business and help us to continue to grow and operate efficiently
- My top tips for keeping up with and evaluating your systems as the Spa CEO
References Mentioned in Episode #276: Why You Need a System for Systems Creation
- Use the Loom screen-recording tool to help take the heavy lifting out of systems and SOP creation
- To receive a copy of our Spa CEO Quarterly Review Worksheet, comment “Q1” under this video in the Spa Marketing Made Easy Community or send us a DM with “Q1” in the message on Facebook or on Instagram
- Learn more about the Growth Factor Framework program
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
Join the Aesthetic Marketing Seminar, the premiere spa marketing event of the year, on May 16 + 17, 2022 to learn the most relevant strategies and systems that today’s spa owners need to shift from biz chaos to Spa CEO.