EP 283: 6 Secrets of the World’s Most Successful with James WilliamsJun 13, 2022
To start a business and become an entrepreneur means you are a high achiever, but being a high achiever – one with big goals, dreams, and vision – doesn’t necessarily equate to being a high performer.
However, as you might have guessed, being successful in achieving your goals and doing so in a way that leaves you fulfilled, energized, and purposeful, does require high performance.
In this episode, which was a coaching call inside of the Growth Factor Framework program, my guest, James Williams shared a fantastic presentation based on real-world data on the world’s most successful people, and what we can glean from them, and I knew I had to share it with everyone in the Spa Marketing Made Easy community.
James is a Performance Breakthrough Coach, founder of The Growth Edge, and speaker who is passionate about focusing on creating outer world impact through inner world mastery.
His passion for mastering physical, mental and emotional performance in pursuit of his own life goals is only matched by his dedication to supporting his clients’ belief that anything is possible and available for them.
As you listen in, I really want you to be honest with yourself on the answers to some of the questions he raises as he works through the six secrets, and also know that you are 100 percent capable of being a high performer if you’re not quite meeting the benchmarks needed to perform at your highest level.
The hardest work we have to do as entrepreneurs is directly between the ears, and you, my dear listener, are capable of anything you set your mind to, I truly believe that, but you have to believe it for yourself.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What does “high performance” actually mean and what does it look and feel like
- How high performers show up in their life and work and the six key secrets that the world’s most successful high performers have in common
- The key life factors that high performers have at heightened levels and are able to sustain
- The vital importance of self-care, sleep, knowing your mission, and more; plus, what it actually means to be selfish in the way you carry out your daily life (it’s not what you think)
References Mentioned in Episode #283: 6 Secrets of the World’s Most Successful with James Williams
- To learn more about James and his work through his company, The Growth Edge
- Connect with James on Instagram @jamesrswilliams or on LinkedIn
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.