EP 284: The Spa KPIs and Metrics You Need to Know to GrowJun 20, 2022
It’s a business topic that often makes spa owners want to run for the hills or bury their heads in the sand, but I promise if you stick with me for this episode, I’ll make it worth your while, and a lot less scary…
That’s right, I’m talking about metrics aka KPIs aka your numbers.
You may think it’s the most unsexy thing to think about in business, but it’s so critical to understanding where you're currently at in the health of your spa business, and tracking your progress to grow to the level you ultimately desire.
Stick with me through this short episode where I’m covering the most critical KPIs you need to be tracking inside your spa, and you’ll see that knowing your numbers is actually quite desirable, and not nearly as intimidating as you think.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What KPIs are and what they help you achieve in your business
- The 4 KPIs that are crucial for every spa owner to be tracking
- How the benchmarks for these numbers can differ depending on your spa’s business model and what to look for to see if you’re leaving money and earning potential on the table
- A simple breakdown of the “Revenue Per Hour Per Room” metric on a spa earning a million dollars in revenue to showcase how this is a 100 percent possible goal
References Mentioned in Episode #284: The Spa KPIs and Metrics You Need to Know to Grow
- Listen to Episode 225: Becoming a Profitable Shareholder of Your Business with Mike Michalowicz, the author of Profit First
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.