EP 334: Navigating the Transition into Motherhood with Christine HasslerJun 05, 2023
Becoming a mom is a huge life transformation that is a beautiful, and oftentimes, a messy process.
It requires sacrifice and devotion.
Mom is a title I know we all as a collective wear proudly, and with this new title can bring about an identity shift as you navigate your new season of life.
My guest on today’s Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast episode is currently in the midst of her own journey of transitioning into motherhood.
Christine Hassler is a Master coach, best-selling author of three books, facilitator and speaker with over 16 years of experience - and she’s a new mom. She’s known globally for her ability to identify what is holding someone back and compassionately guide them to clarity.
Whether you’re a new or expectant mom, hoping to become a mom one day, your kids are grown and out of your house, or you're a support partner for a new mom, this episode is for all of you to help navigate the feelings and emotions that occur within yourself as you step into new territory.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The identity shift that can occur after becoming a mom
- How changes in season of life can shift your purpose
- Why it’s important to allow yourself to ask for help during the motherhood transition
- The importance and value of nurturing your partnerships
- What an “expectation hangover” is and the growth opportunity it can bring into your life
References Mentioned in Episode #334: Navigating the Transition into Motherhood with Christine Hassler
- Connect with Christine on Instagram
- Visit Christine’s website to learn more about her podcast and coaching offerings
To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
Want to learn more about how Addo Aesthetics can help you? Book a call today.