EP 164: Auditing Your Calendar and Planning for Your Best YearOct 05, 2020
We may have just turned the corner on Quarter 4, but that means it’s time to start looking ahead to next year!
I know, I know, you may be thinking I need to slow my roll...we haven’t even made it to Halloween yet!
But I promise, now is not too soon.
In fact, I typically start planning my upcoming year in August/September.
You may have heard the saying, “fail to plan, then plan to fail,” and while I do believe any time you desire more for your daily life is a good time to rework your plans and calendar, there is something about pressing the proverbial “start button” on a new year that gives us a little lift in our intentions.
Speaking of intention...
If you want to have a year where your time is spent intentionally doing the work that leads you toward:
- Hitting your biggest goals (personally and professionally)
- Always having a full cup (i.e. - you feel rested, energized and happy)
- And allows you to cultivate balance between your business and/home life
The time to plan your year and audit your calendar isn’t the last week of the year, it’s now.
So, from taking an audit of what worked this year and what didn’t to planning out an entire year in advance, in this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I’m sharing a behind-the-scenes of my personal planning process that you can walkthrough right alongside me.
Let’s make this your most profitable, productive, and purpose-filled year yet!
In this episode, I’ll walk you through:
- How this planning process allows me to fully show up as CEO in my business and as the wife and mom I aim to be at home
- Why I opted to switch to an A/B Week schedule and how you can modify this to fit your needs if you’re working in the treatment room
- Reflection questions to ask yourself as you look ahead to making commitments on next year’s calendar
- My 5-step process of scheduling my time on my annual calendar and how I approach it on a quarterly basis to make room for flexibility and opportunities that arise
Additional Resources for Episode #164: Auditing Your Calendar and Planning for Your Best Year
- Listen to Episode #117 - 4 Simple Steps for Organizing Your Life Like a CEO - for additional planning and time management tips
- Learn more about block scheduling according to an A/B schedule from Cailen Ascher
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!