EP 177: Discovering the Difference of Environ with Candace Noonan, LE - Master Educator for DermaConceptsDec 14, 2020
As any aesthetician knows, skin care is both a science and an art, and a brand I’ve recently come to learn more about and experience as a client in the treatment room is one that exemplifies this notion to a tee.
I’m talking about Environ, a brand under the DermaConcepts umbrella that has a unique approach to both its formulation and application philosophy.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Candace Noonan, L.E., a Master Educator for DermaConcepts, where we dive deep into the background of the brand and how its founder, Dr. Des Fernandes carved out his own spot in the marketplace with the fusion of his philosophy and scientific findings.
We also dive into the nerdier details (if you love my #BeautyBomb episodes, you’re going to love this episode!) of Environ’s vitamin and antioxidant-based ingredient stack as well as the multi-system framework they use to achieve results for even the most sensitive skin types.
From their philosophy on formulations to brand standards on packaging to their unique step-up approach, after listening to this episode, I think you’ll agree that Environ is a brand worth noting and learning more about.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The beginnings of the Environ brand and its founder’s history
- How Dr. Des Fernandes carved out a unique spot in the marketplace with the fusion of his philosophy and scientific findings
- What makes Environ’s approach to skincare different through it’s formations and varying level-up system
- The carefully considered elements of Environ’s branding, client experience and training, as well as product packaging that are fully focused on driving results for both the aesthetician and the client
References Mentioned in Episode #177: Discovering the Difference of Environ with Candace Noonan, LE - Master Educator for DermaConcepts
- To learn more about the Environ line and brand, visit their website and connect with them on social
- To get in touch with Candace, email: [email protected]
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!