EP 211: Going from Underestimated to Unstoppable with Jamie Kern LimaMar 15, 2021
Self-doubt, fear of rejection, not-enough-ness. As entrepreneurs, especially women, these are feelings many of us have experienced at some point along our journey.
Or perhaps they’re feelings you grapple with on a regular basis, and are without question, the biggest roadblocks to living your purpose and bringing your vision of success to life.
With a mission to help other women transform from underestimated to unstoppable, my guest on this episode, Jamie Kern Lima, is sharing the backstory behind her new book, “Believe IT,” and how the stories and lessons inside will work to help you ignite your deepest belief in yourself so you can step into you full power and achieve your biggest dreams.
While “author” is the newest accolade to Jamie’s name, she is most notably known for being a once-struggling waitress who turned her against-the-grain idea for a makeup and beauty brand into an international bestselling sensation called IT Cosmetics, which eventually sold for over a billion dollars to L’Oréal where Jamie became the first female CEO of a brand in L’Oréal’s 100+ year history.
Purpose-driven and belief-filled woman, mom, entrepreneur, CEO, author, and all-around icon - I’m honored to have Jamie on the show and know you’ll receive so much from her wisdom and joy that she exudes in sharing a piece of her story on this episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Tuning into your inner knowing and cultivating self-trust to guide you toward accomplishing your biggest goals and crafting your unique vision of success
- Jamie’s story of why she wrote her new book, “Believe IT” and what readers will take away from her stories behind building one of the biggest beauty brands in the world and the woman she became in the process
- How the changing media landscape makes it possible for anyone to grab the microphone, and Jamie’s insights on how wield it as a force for good
- The power of your Why as a woman and an entrepreneur and steps for gaining greater clarity on your own Why
References Mentioned in Episode #211: Going from Underestimated to Unstoppable with Jamie Kern Lima
- Learn more about Jamie’s story and get her book, “Believe IT,” on her website or wherever books are sold
- Get the free accompanying guide to Jamie’s book, “Believe IT” at believeit.com
- Connect with Jamie on Instagram @jamiekernlima and on Facebook
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!