EP 250: Planning for a Booming Black Friday PromoOct 04, 2021
Every year it seems like the talk of Black Friday promotions comes earlier and earlier, and while that may not be great from a consumer-perspective, through the business owner lens, it’s never too early to start thinking about Black Friday promotions.*
*Critical note - I’m not advocating promoting your Black Friday deal in August., but that August is the time YOU should start your promo planning. So before you break out in a cold sweat, take a deep breath, this is all about planning.
Rule of marketing thumb in business is to think in terms of “Christmas in July”....so by the time summer rolls around, you’ll want your mind to be in holiday marketing mode.
Now, if you’re a little behind the 8-ball with your spa’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion, not to worry, there is still plenty of time to pull together a well-planning promotion without flying by the seat of your pants.
That’s exactly why I’m focusing this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy on the breakdown and my top tips on my three go-to promotions that you can run for your spa’s Black Friday special.
It’s a quick listen, but packs a punch of info you can take and run with.
So tune in and be sure to let me know when you’re off to the races!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s never too early to begin planning for events, promotions and launches
- My top 3 promotions to consider running through Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend and my top tips for each promotion to make them mutually beneficial for you and your client and/or new purchaser
- How to frame these promotion ideas within your marketing to ensure the concept is communicated properly and why social media should be a top channel for getting leads
References Mentioned in Episode #250: Planning for a Booming Black Friday Promo
- Listen to Episode #103 - The “Buy $100, Get $100” Spa Gift Card Promotion
- Sign up for Gusto, and easy, all-in-one platform for payroll, benefits, and HR (affiliate link)
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!