EP 290: The Biggest Mistake Spa Owners Make When Hosting EventsAug 01, 2022
You know that hosting an event for your spa can lead to a nice cash infusion, but you also know that an event has the potential of costing more than it brings in – in money, time, and energy.
Sure, there’s plenty of marketing you can do to take your best shot at making your event a success, but when it’s all said and done, you’re still afraid that hosting an event could be too much of a roll of the dice.
Rather than making the move of hosting an event for your spa a marketing coin toss, tune into this short and sweet episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy where I’m sharing the number one mistake to avoid so you can kick off planning an event so that it's a smashing (i.e. highly profitable) success!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The number one mistakes spa owners make when planning to host an event in their spa
- Questions to ask yourself when planning your spa event
- How to tie your business goals to the offer you’ll present at your spa event
- Evaluating the success of your event based on the timeline that aligns with your goal
- How the planning process and marketing differs based on your event goal
References Mentioned in Episode #290: The Biggest Mistake Spa Owners Make When Hosting Events
- Listen to Episode #251: Hosting 5-Figure Spa Events with Taylor Moody
- Listen to Episode #267: Scaling from Solo and “Doing it Scared” with Allison Cremona
- Learn more about the project management software we use at Addo Aesthetics; monday.com
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.