EP 182: #Beautybomb - UltherapyJan 06, 2021
Welcome to our weekly #Beautybomb, a burst of info on the latest and greatest ingredients, products, and treatments in the spa industry to help you expand your knowledge and stay on top of your game as an aesthetic expert.
In this week’s #Beautybomb, I’m talking about Ultherapy, an innovative treatment that uses the power of ultrasound technology to target areas in the neck, brow, décolletage, and under the chin area to boost your natural collagen to lift and tighten.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Ultherapy is and it’s unique technology that allows it to go deeper within the structures of the skin than other toning and tightening treatments on the market
- Who makes for an ideal Ultherapy candidate as well as contraindications and precautions
- Key info to know about pricing, results and expectations, as well as the healing process
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- How Ultherapy Works by Dr. Stephanie Williams
- Treatment Spotlight: Ultherapy, a guest blog with LPN and Clinical Ulterapy Educator, Cheryl Hardy on theskincarebell.com
- Anatomy, Skin, Superficial Musculoaponeurotic System (SMAS) Fascia by Zackary B. Whitney; Megha Jain; Patrick M. Zito.
To keep the conversation going, ask questions, request future #Beautybomb topics and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.