EP 357: Sharing Event Strategies that Resulted in $225K with Samantha SurmanDec 04, 2023
When you hear that somebody has hosted a wildly profitable event, the natural response is “tell me everything!”
Today’s episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy is doing just that.
Samantha Surman, one of my Spa CEOs from my Growth Factor® Framework program, is spilling all of the juicy event details of how she generated $225K in revenue by hosting back-to-back events.
After meeting at a Dermaconcepts event, Samantha joined my program and focused all of her efforts on event planning. She’s the Medical Spa Manager at Healthy Complexions Spa where she’s focused on managing the growing team.
We break down the ins and outs of how she went from barely hitting 4 figures to hosting 5- + 6-figure events in a matter of months after joining Growth Factor®.
The lessons shared in this episode are a must for Spa CEOs ready to run successful events.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Samantha’s professional journey and the connection that brought her to join my Growth Factor® Framework program
- The key takeaways she learned inside Growth Factor® that set the foundation for her mini event and open house
- Her glowing review of working with Dermaconcepts
- All of the event details, including the most unexpected thing, and her advice for listeners
- Her next big goal as a Spa Manager
References Mentioned in Episode #357: Sharing Event Strategies that Resulted in $225K with Samantha Surman
- Connect with Healthy Complexions Spa on Facebook and Instagram
- Listen to Episode #251: Hosting 5-Figure Spa Events with Taylor Moody
- Listen to Episode #267: Scaling from Solo and “Doing it Scared” with Allison Cremona
- Listen to Episode #290: The Biggest Mistake Spa Owners Make When Hosting Events
- Listen to Episode #293: Creating a $90K Cash Infusion with Her First Spa Event with Kerri VanEe
To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
Want to learn more about how Addo Aesthetics can help you? Book a call today.