EP 085: How to Hire a VA and Reclaim Your TimeJul 21, 2019
Stop doing $10 an hour tasks in your business.
Stop doing $100 an hour tasks.
So, what are the tasks you should be doing in your business?
The $1000 an hour tasks.
Now let me momentarily backpedal because I already know what you may be thinking…
“$1000 an hour tasks…what are those?!”
“I don’t have the revenue to stop doing $10 and $100 an hour tasks; I’m just barely keeping up!”
“I know I need help, but I don’t know the first place to look.”
Well, sit back, pull up an earbud, and fire up your notes app because in this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy, I’ve got you covered on all things hiring a VA.
If you’re not familiar with the term VA, it stands for virtual assistant and let me tell you; they are a game-changer for the burnt-out, overworked, run-ragged business owner.
(Even if you're not burnt out, you can still use a VA because they help you continue to stay sane and help you sustain growth as you scale your business!)
Virtual assistants are the key to setting yourself free from tasks that don’t fall within your zone of genius (aka the $1000 an hour tasks) so you can pass off the to-dos that take you forever to cross off to someone who can do them in mere minutes thus saving you a ton of aggravation and getting you a massive return on your investment.
However, as you get searching for a virtual assistant, you’ll find there is no shortage of potential hires to choose from.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you my top tips, tools and resources for finding your perfect fit VA, getting them set up and ready to roll, and creating a system so they can help you achieve your mile-markers for success.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How you and your business can benefit from bringing on a virtual assistant (VA)
- What a VA is and what types of tasks they are equipped to handle
- What to consider concerning pricing, hours, and hiring locally, domestically, or internationally
- Tips for finding and working with your perfect fit VA
- Resources for where to begin searching for virtual assistant help
References Mentioned in Episode #085: How to Hire a VA and Reclaim Your Time
- Check out sites such as Hire My Mom, Cloudpeeps, Upwork and Freedom Makers to find a VA
- Find international VAs in the Philippines
- Use tools like LastPass, Canva and Google Drive to collaborate and share access to materials
To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.