EP 130: Crafting Promotions for Maximum Profitability with Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno SkinbarApr 06, 2020
Are you pulling together your spa’s promotions without much rhyme or reason other than the fact that you think it’ll bring new clients through the door?
How about drawing up a deal only to realize (once people are taking you up on it) that your promotion doesn’t actually serve your long-term business sustainability?
If you can relate, don’t fret (or have regrets), and instead, tune into this episode of Spa Marketing Made Easy to ensure you know how to properly craft a promotion that will bring you profits!
In this episode, I’m joined again by my Growth Factor students, Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno Skinbar, who are on their journey to building a 7-figure spa and doing an episode with me once per month throughout 2020 to give you the real behind-the-scenes of what it takes to grow to that level.
Last month, with just a few hours left to close out their monthly numbers and just a couple hundred dollars short of their revenue goal, Sara and Melissa whipped up a promotion and shared it with their clientele and their audience.
Want to know the results?
- It sold like hotcakes
- Pushed them far past their monthly goal
- And gave them their most profitable first week of the month yet
But let me be frank: this wasn’t luck, this was strategy.
Sara and Melissa know their numbers, know their clientele, and they know what works as aesthetic experts, which is why I’m talking with them all about how they craft promotions for maximum profitability.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to leverage promotions as a powerful tool right at the time you need them most to meet your goals
- Why it pays to have go-to promotions in your backpocket
- How Melissa and Sara craft, plan, and prep for their promotions
- How they navigate discounting, and the key metrics they look for to ensure maximum profitability on a promotion
References Mentioned in Episode #130: Crafting Promotions for Maximum Profitability with Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno Skinbar
- Connect with Sykes & Lanno Skinbar on their website, Instagram, and Facebook
- Connect with Sara and Melissa’s new post-graduate education accout, @exclusive_esthetics_education
- Follow their Growth Factor journey in Episode #106, Episode #113, and Episode #121
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!