EP 205: Setting Up, Streamlining, and Making Sales with a Subscription Box with Julie BallMar 01, 2021
It’s no secret that I advise every spa owner I work or speak with to have multiple revenue streams.
Diversifying your revenue, especially with retail, is a no-brainer for aesthetic professionals, but with the world of retail and ecommerce rapidly changing, simply selling standalone products doesn’t have to be the only option.
Enter: Subscription boxes!
In this episode, I’m joined by Julie Ball, the Founder + Chief Sparkler of Sparkle Hustle Grow, a monthly subscription box and online community for female entrepreneurs as well as the founder of Subscription Box Bootcamp.
In addition to being a subscription box expert, Julie is also an author, speaker, community builder, and subscription box coach who’s been featured in Forbes, USA Today, POPSUGAR, and more. (i.e. she knows her stuff, and just wait until you tune into this episode, she’s dropping gold nuggets left and right!)
Together we’re discussing how spa owners can capitalize on the format of subscription boxes to see their recurring revenue sales soar.
If you’ve ever given thought to creating a seasonal beauty box offering or a monthly box subscription, this is a can’t miss episode!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Julie became a subscription box expert and her journey in perfecting the process of creating, selling, and scaling a subscription box business.
- Julie’s top tips, tools, and insights on everything from product sourcing to pricing to fulfillment and shipping
- Ideas and tips on how to make the subscription box model work specifically for spa and skincare retail
- What measures you can take to ensure quality control, especially if you move to have someone else fulfill your subscription box orders
References Mentioned in Episode #205: Setting Up, Streamlining, and Making Sales with a Subscription Box with Julie Ball
- Connect with Julie on her website by clicking here and listen to her podcast, Subscription Box Basics
- Connect with Sparkle Hustle Grow on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more about Subscription Box Bootcamp on Facebook and Instagram
- Tools and resources mentioned in this episode: Givr Packaging, ULINE, Sticker Mule, ShipMonk, Pirate Ship, Cratejoy, Shopify
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!