EP 145: Pivoting Through the Pandemic with Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno SkinbarJul 27, 2020
We may not be out of the woods with COVID-19 just yet, but as my Growth Factor students Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno Skinbar have shown, we can still navigate through it with total grace and grit.
Since the start of 2020, Sara, Melissa, and I have sat down to record an episode every month as they chronicle their journey to becoming a 7-figure spa.
Of course, we could’ve never known that 2020 would throw the curveball of coronavirus, but as you’ll hear in this episode, continuing to pivot through the pandemic five months in can not only be possible, but profitable.
Be sure to listen to all of our previous episodes that chronicle their journey thus far, but especially our previous episode, Episode 137, where we discussed getting their ecommerce store set up in record speed, selling unique packages of their products to drum up new interest from their existing highly-loyal clientele, as well as attracting the attention of new clients and customers.
Now, as they reopen their doors for treatments and services, you’ll hear how they’re staying nimble and adaptable while still leveraging everything they’ve built during the shutdown.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sara and Melissa’s re-opening strategy and how they’re approaching the various phases of re-opening from a state-mandated level and what they feel comfortable with
- Why they crafted new services to fall into their re-opening phases and to get clients back in the groove of coming to their clinic
- Their thought-process around the potential case of a second shutdown and how they would continue to pivot
- The biggest factors in how they’ve been able to remain connected to their clientele and continue to keep their business growth on an upward trajectory through the pandemic
References Mentioned in Episode #145: Pivoting Through the Pandemic with Sara and Melissa of Sykes & Lanno Skinbar
- Connect with Sykes & Lanno Skinbar on their website, Instagram, and Facebook
- Follow their Growth Factor journey in Episode #106, Episode #113, Episode #121, Episode #130, and Episode #137
- To keep the conversation going, ask questions, and connect with other like-minded aestheticians building thriving careers, click here to join the free Spa Marketing Made Easy Podcast community.
As a thank you for being a loyal listener to the Spa Marketing Made Easy podcast and for helping us to reach more aestheticians working on growing their businesses and creating a life they love, we have created a free resource portal just for you!
It’s totally free to join, and for every 25 reviews we get on iTunes, we’ll add a new training video, PDF, tracker, or other high-value resource to help you grow your aesthetic business!
If you have yet to leave a review, click here to leave one on iTunes, and click here to access the free resources already unlocked!